Big Impact Group
The Big Impact Group (B.I.G.) is a diverse collective of dedicated Bigs and community members who volunteer their time, talents, and energy to support Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Texas’ mission, further its programs, and establish themselves as future leaders for BBBS CTX and in our community. Together, members volunteer, fundraise, and participate in events that support BBBS CTX’s 700+ matches.
B.I.G. members enjoy many activities and benefits including:
- Networking at quarterly happy hours and events with Big Impact Group members
- Joining volunteer opportunities like the Ice Ball, Bowl for Kids, and Amplify Austin
- Serving on the Big Impact Group Leadership Team to help direct the BIG strategy
- Supporting efforts that raise awareness and recruit new Bigs, including volunteer info sessions
- Providing opportunities for Bigs to engage with each other and the agency to strengthen matches and build community among our network of volunteers
- Receiving exclusively priced tickets to BBBS CTX signature events
Interested in becoming a Big Impact Group member?
It costs $1,250 to start and maintain a Big/Little match for one year. Your investment will help provide professional support for each match to ensure child safety, healthy match development, and a lifechanging mentoring relationship.
Big Impact Group membership levels:
Click on the links above to become a member! If you are interested in joining the Big Impact Group, but want to experience an event before committing, join us for our next upcoming opportunity to learn more!
To find out more or to get involved, contact Christina Snell at 512-807-3616 or csnell@BigMentoring.org