April 23, 2021
The Golden Age of Hollywood
Lights, camera, action! It’s a glitzy, glamorous time, and you’ve got a starring role! In 2021 BBBS will celebrate its 50th Anniversary with a special Bowl for Kids event – Tinseltown: The Golden Age of Hollywood.
Our goal is simple; to put 80 kids into a caring match with an adult mentor by raising $100,000 through Bowl For Kids. How will we do this? Generous individuals and companies sponsor the event and recruit teams that raise $750 or more.
So, put on those ruby slippers, drag Rosebud out of the garage, or draw on a Groucho mustache because yes, we’re having a costume contest, and it’s your time to shine! Participate in all of the online activities from the comfort of your home. Teams that raise $750 or more will receive vouchers to bowl at Highland Lanes at the date of your choosing.
Sign up to form a team, join a team, or donate now to help us match at-risk kids with mentors who can change their lives for the better, forever. With more than 450 kids waiting, we need your Oscar-winning fundraising performance today!
It’s the beginning of a beautiful friendship as you tell everyone about this star-studded event. Toto, you may not be in Kansas anymore but you can still have a great time raising funds for a great cause.
Get your star on BBBS’ Hollywood Walk of Fame by joining Bowl for Kids today!
About Bowl for Kids
Bowl for Kids is a fun and easy way to change a child’s life!
This annual fundraising campaign helps Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Texas provide professionally supported mentoring relationships for more children who need them.
100% of funds raised through Bowl for Kids are used to provide mentoring services to children in our community.
2021 HOST COMMITTEE
- Stefan Sinclair, Chair
- Jamie Avila
- Madison Billings
- Brandon Christensen
- Denver Dunlap
- Kitty Geiger
- Art Guerra
- Dr. Claudette Morgan-Scott
- Amanda Mullins
- Rena Muñoz
- Cameron Rohn
- Michael Rodriguez
- Cameron Rohn
- Vanessa Russell
- Anthony Triola
- Jason Vitanza
- Wendy Whitby
BECOME A SPONSOR
Becoming a sponsor of BBBS’ Bowl for Kids is a great way to help children in our community! We offer a variety of sponsorship opportunities to meet your corporate goals or individual budget. In addition, we provide you or your business recognition in pre- and post-event promotional media and materials. And, of course, you enjoy reserved opportunities to join in all of the fun!
- 8 bowling team vouchers
- “VIB” status for all 8 teams (includes drink vouchers, swag, special perks, and additional recognition)
- Company logo on all printed and electronic promotional materials including event invitation, event T-shirts, BFK website, email blasts and more.
- 6 bowling team vouchers
- “VIB” status for all 6 teams (includes drink vouchers, swag, special perks and additional recognition on April 23rd)
- Company logo on promotional materials including electronic invitation, event T-shirts, BFK website, two email blasts, and more.
- 4 bowling team vouchers
- “VIB” status for all four teams (includes drink vouchers, free swag, and special perks)
- Company logo on promotional materials including electronic invitation, event T-shirts, BFK website, and one email blast.
- 2 “VIB” bowling team vouchers
- Company name on promotional materials including event T-shirts, and BFK website.
- 1 “VIB” bowling team voucher
- Company name on event T-shirts, and BFK website.
- Want to contribute but can’t attend the event? Be a Pin Setter! You receive recognition on the BFK website.