BOWL FOR KIDS 2020
April 24 & 25
Theme — The Roaring ’20s!
The 20’s are here – the Roaring 20’s, that is and it’s your time, Ace! Put on your glad rags and become the bees knees while you raise funds for BBBS’ Bowl for Kids. It’s the cat’s meow!
Form a virtual team, join an online team, or donate to help us match more kids with caring adult mentors. With more than 400 kids waiting, we need everyone’s help. And how!
Help raise a few clams for Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Texas. Don’t just Let George Do It. Sign up today!
About Bowl for Kids 2020
This year we’re going virtual! While we won’t be holding a physical bowling celebration, you can continue to form a team, join a team or donate online. We will also be introducing new aspects to the virtual experience to make Bowl for Kids just as much fun as ever.
Learn more about this year’s unique virtual event here.
- Individual fundraisers who raise $125 or more will receive an official Bowl For Kids 2020 t-shirt
- Teams that raise $750 or more will receive special perks from our supporters and sponsors
- Teams that reach Very Important Bowler (VIB) status by raising $1,250 (which funds a match for a whole year) will receive VIB swag bags, t-shirts and cool gifts from our supporters and sponsors
Bowl for Kids Updates!
Learn more about this year’s unique “virtual” event and stay tuned for weekly news and updates….
The RSM Corporate Challenge!
RSM, our Kingpin Sponsor, is extending a challenge to you and your company to match or beat their goal of funding 25 life-changing mentoring matches.
Companies must formally accept the RSM challenge on the BBBS Bowl For Kids Facebook event page by April 1st and meet or exceed the fundraising goal before April 24th! The winner will receive an office pizza party and a monthly delivery of Krispy Kreme donuts for the rest of the year! (Working within the confines of mandates on social gatherings.)
Learn more here about RSM’s Corporate Challenge and how you can get involved.
Bowl for Kids 2019 Was Dino-mite!
2020 HOST COMMITTEE
- Bart Sasam, Chair
- Madison Billings
- Brandon Christensen
- Kitty Geiger
- Micah Malnar
- Mike McShaffrey
- Amanda Mullins
- Michael Rodriguez
- Cameron Rohn
- Stefan Sinclair
- Wendy Whitby
BECOME A SPONSOR
Becoming a sponsor of BBBS’ Bowl for Kids is a great way to help children in our community! We offer a variety of sponsorship opportunities to meet your corporate goals or individual budget. In addition, we provide you or your business recognition in pre- and post-event promotional media, signage and public recognition at the event. And, of course, you enjoy reserved opportunities to join in all of the fun!
King Pin – SOLD OUT
- 8 bowling lanes
- Preferred bowling times
- All lanes upgraded to “VIB” (includes free beer, early check-in and free swag! See VIB page for details)
- Company logo on all printed and electronic promotional materials including event invitation, event T-shirts, BFK website, BFK event signage, email blasts and more.
- 6 bowling lanes
- Select bowling times
- VIB status for 4 lanes
- Company logo on promotional materials including electronic invitation, event T-shirts, BFK website, two email blasts, one BFK event sign and more.
- 4 bowling lanes
- VIB status for 2 lanes
- Company logo on promotional materials including electronic invitation, event T-shirts, BFK website, one BFK event sign and one email blast.
- 2 VIB bowling lanes
- Company name on promotional materials including event T-shirts, BFK website and one BFK event sign.
- 1 VIB bowling lane
- Company name on event T-shirts, BFK website and one BFK event sign.
- Want to contribute but can’t attend the event? Be a Pin Setter! You receive recognition on BFK event sign.