BBBS & Target Circle’s Community Giving Program
We’re excited to announce that Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Texas has been selected for a chance to receive a grant from the Target Circle Community Giving Program!
Target’s Community Giving Program provides Target Circle loyalty members with the opportunity to cast votes that direct Target’s charitable giving funds to local nonprofits.
Target will donate funds to selected nonprofits based on the number of votes they receive from Target Circle members. The more votes a selected nonprofit receives, the greater the amount of funds they will receive at the end of the voting period.
Help support BBBS’ important work by voting for our organization between now and the end of June.
Here’s how to participate:
Enroll in Target Circle: There are three easy ways to sign up for Target Circle.
- Sign up at target.com/circle
- Create an account in the Target app
- Provide a phone number at checkout
Earn votes: Target Circle members earn one vote each time an eligible purchase is made.
- In Stores: At checkout, enter your account phone number on the keypad or scan your ‘Wallet’ barcode in the Target app. Or scan your receipt’s barcode with the Target app within seven days of purchase.
- Online: Sign into your Target account before placing an order.
Cast your vote: Login to your Target account at target.com/circle and go to Community Support. Or on the mobile app, go to your Circle benefits, then click ‘Vote for nonprofits’. Featured nonprofits will display in a list with each organization’s name, logo, description, and website link.
Cast your vote for BBBS!